A BLOG ABOUT PIE AND OTHER ADVENTURES... BUT MOSTLY PIE.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Semper Fidelis!

Something you should know about me... So, this one time... I joined the Marine Corps. Let's just say that I have always been kind of mildly adventurous and I thought it would be better than working three jobs. It was. I did a lot of cool things, met a lot of cool people, and can honestly say that I have been trained to kill you in lots of ways. Also cool is that they are going to pay for my upcoming graduate education at VCU in Richmond Virginia, starting this fall... Not bad for a four year commitment, eh? I kind of miss knowing what to wear every day... =)

Token female Marine at the Naval Media Center in DC.

Doing the radio news at AFN in Okinawa.

My first "deployment" to Vladivostok Russia. It was a diplomatic mission, okay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment