A BLOG ABOUT PIE AND OTHER ADVENTURES... BUT MOSTLY PIE.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gettin' Bloggy Wid It


Prepare Yourself.
I, Esther Greene, have decided to start blogging. *gasp* The purpose of said blog is to document various events, whims, and projects in a more thorough manner than I feel is necessary on Facebook, and will probably only appeal to those who choose to read it (vice having to read constant Facebook updates).
For example:
I have decided to bake my way through Carole Walter's brilliant pie-making primer Great Pies and Tarts as sort of an in-the-middle-of-things project, inspired in part by the delightfully zany pie show Pushing Daisies, in part by a desire to become a baker-of-pies, and lastly because I need a creative project to focus my attention on in the downtime between now and when I start getting ready to move to Virginia. So we'll see how far I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment